Realizations Inc Disclaimer
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice and care from your doctor or other qualified clinician.
Realizations Inc does not specifically recommend any physicians or other healthcare professionals, procedures, opinions, health-care diagnostic tests, treatments, references, or other information that may be mentioned on the website, or prescribe any third-party products.
Reliance on any information provided on the website including assessments, educational resources, practical applications, or personal testimonies, is solely at your own risk.
By accessing this website, you agree that all access to, use of this website, and reliance on any information provided or appearing on the website at the invitation of Realizations Inc or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk and in accordance with the following disclaimer.
- Realizations Inc has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, there are no representations or warranties provided regarding the information, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Realizations Inc shall not be liable in any manner for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the information on this website.
- The information and resources offered on this website including any personal opinions are provided for general educational and informational purposes only and are not meant to substitute for advice from your doctor or health-care professional; neither do they present an in-depth treatment of specific research findings or topics and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication; nor are they intended to take the place of professional counseling or medical or psychological care, or recommendations from health care professionals. Information and Brain References, especially those related to care of the brain and nutrition, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Realizations Inc, Arlene R. Taylor PhD, and anyone who permits writings to be posted on the website or who are connected with the nonprofit corporation in any way expressly disclaim all responsibility and any liability (direct or indirect) for any adverse effects arising from the use of, adherence to, or the application of concepts presented on the website.
- Any communications or information (including communications and information exchanged by way of a discussion) sent by a user to or via this site (including questions, comments, data, ideas, or know-how) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and shall become the property of Realizations Inc, and may be reproduced, published, disclosed, and distributed to others without limitation and for any purpose.
- At times, Realizations Inc may include URLs as reference resources. However, direct hyperlinks to other sites are not provided, especially when those sites accept fees for referrals or product / resources sales. As the internet is subject to rapid change, no guarantee can be made as to the standards of such websites or to their continued existence. Realizations Inc takes no responsibility for the content of such websites, makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in such websites, and shall have no liability in any manner for the content or for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information.
- Realizations Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Realizations Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this website.
Arlene R. Taylor PhD and Realizations Inc are committed to maintaining your privacy and to providing a website that offers you quality, timely information, and resources related to brain function.
No personally identifiable information (e.g., name, age, gender, phone number) is collected without your specific knowledge. If you provide personally identifiable information to purchase supplies or services, pose questions, or offer comments, this information is not shared with anyone outside Realizations Inc nor sold to anyone. If you send an email to Realizations Inc, that email address will be used to send Taylor's free quarterly newsletter to you—and you may opt out at any time.
Note: Monitoring traffic to the site does not involve or constitute the collection of any personally identifiable information.
Realizations Inc and External Hyperlinks
Recently Realizations Inc was informed that website owners are being penalized by Google for being listed in directories and sites that contain links to them—especially sites that collect and organize links to sites on specific topics. As mentioned earlier, Realizations Inc does provide URLs at times in an effort to be transparent in terms of sources for brain-function and health-related information, but its intention is not to provide active hyperlinks. If you are a website owner who is being threatened by Google to lose your SEO ranking because of an unintentional hyperlink to your site, please contact Realizations Inc (using the mail form) specifying the specific hyperlink to your site and it will be deactivated as soon as possible.