Riddles Set 48
- My blades are capable of cutting through almost anything atmospheric. In fact, the hotter it is the faster they cut. I am higher than you and tend to look down on you. What am I?
- Although I am not a fowl I can tweet. I belong to one of the largest flocks on the planet. Those who have me consider me a favorite pet. Those who do not have me may do so one day. What am I?
- Everyone forgot to wind the clock. It sat there for seven whole days without being wound. How did the clock feel?
- Dry spells occur in almost every country on the planet. What always happens right at the very end of a dry spell?
- I am a grammatical and some would say sensible English sentence composed of five words. All my words begin with the same sound and yet all of the words begin with a different letter. I’ll give you a hint. My middle word is “knew.” What am I?