Riddles Set 47
- I am a letter of the English alphabet. When you add me to nine you get six. What am I?
- I constantly run from Boston to Sacramento although I never move myself. What am I?
- There is a difference between a very rainy day and a person with a very bad toothache. What is the difference?
- I am the longest sentence in the world. What am I?
- I am a word in the English language. I am so flexible that you can write me upside down or backwards and still read me from left to right. What am I?