Riddles Set 31
- I am foremost in every victory, the center of gravity, allowed by all to be invaluable, and hold a capital situation in Vienna. Although I am invisible, I can clearly be seen in the midst of a river. It is in vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven and yet even now lie in the grave. What am I?
- The word “facetiously” is an English word that all six vowels, A-E-I-O-U and Y, in alphabetical order. While I am unique I am not the only English word that does this. What is another English word that does the same thing?
- I am a common shellfish. I am uncommon in that I can lift weights. What am I?
- One person is going upstairs while the other person is looking upstairs. What is the difference between these two individuals?
- Little Tommy Tucker took two tiny strings and tied two tiny turtles to two terribly tall trees. Then little Tommy Tucker watched the two tiny turtles that were tied to two terribly tall trees for two minutes before he took the two tiny turtles back to the pond. How many T's are in that?