Riddles Set 28
- A wig and a head were having a conversation. What did the wig say to the head?
- At my sound, men may dream or stamp their feet; women may laugh or sometimes weep; children may dance or fall asleep. What am I?
- I have many feathers to help me fly, although I’m not alive. I have a body and head, and you can hold me in your hand. Your strength determines how far I go, although I’m never thrown. What am I?
- When you have me, you may be tempted to share me. But if you do share me, you will no longer have me. What am I?
- I come in many different shapes and sizes. Part of me is curved and part of me is straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one place that I fit perfectly. What am I?