Riddles Set 17
- I am a popular and colorful fish but people do not “fish” for me using bait and a hook. What am I?
- A couple has named their children Dawn, Ronald, Marie, Fred, Sarah, Laura, and Tara. The woman is pregnant with another girl. The parents have already selected a name for the baby. Does the name begin with the letter D, R, or K?
- I am a working mill and my owner loves me because I never use any electricity. What am I?
- I have roads without cars, cities without homes, rivers without water, and forests without trees. What am I?
- Four people sat down to play. They played for hours with separate scores. They played for gold and not just for fun. When they stopped playing, no one had lost. How could that be?