Riddles Set 13
- I am black when you buy me, red when you use me, and gray when you are done with me. What am I?
- I shot a friend of mine, held him under water for three minutes, hung him out to dry for awhile, and had a wonderful dinner together. Who am I?
- I can name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Can you do that?
- This is an unusual paragraph. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. But it is unusual as I am missing. Study it, think about it, and you might find out. What am I?
- I made a big mistake and was told my punishment would be to choose between three rooms. The first room is filled with raging fire. The second room contains assassins with loaded guns who will shoot me on sight. The third room contained a dozen male lions that haven’t eaten in three years. Which room is the safest for me to choose?