Riddles Set 10
- I am at the beginning of every end and at the beginning of eternity. I am also around at the end of time and space, and at the end of every place. What am I?
- Although I am not rich, I leave silver in my track. What am I?
- No sooner spoken than I am broken. What is it?
- I can run but never walk, have a mouth but never talk, have a head but never weep, and a bed but never sleep. What am I?
- If you throw me off the highest building, and I will not break. But if you put me in the ocean, I will. What am I?