Riddles Set 9
- I am very rarely still but I never ever wander. What am I?
- I am in a marble hall that’s often white as milk. I am lined with skin as soft as silk. There are no doors to this stronghold, yet people break in to steal my gold. What am I?
- You use a knife to slice my head, then weep beside me once I’m dead. What am I?
- I have a skin and sometimes two (one within and one without). When I am filled I can point. When I am empty, nothing moves me. What am I?
- My glittering points thrust downward. My sparkling spears never rust. I tend to fade away when the sun is hot. What is it?